CTA is pleased to honor donors whose generosity supports our conservation and recreation mission as members of the Founder’s Society. Founder’s Society members contribute $1000 or more to the CTA within the calendar year, allowing us to maintain, improve, and protect the trail, and to advocate for backcountry and cross-country skiing for the many benefits they provide.
2017 Founder’s Society
Eric Bishop & Barb Frankowski
Jim & Mary Lou Briggs
Susan Fairbanks Briggs & The Fairbanks Family Charitable Foundation
Jeffrey M Brock
Tom Brownell & Carole Hakstian
Charles F. Christ
Peter & Patricia Cottrell
Richard Dreissigacker & Judy Geer
JoAnn Hanowski & Jim Fredericks
A. Joyce Jones & The Robert & A. Joyce Jones Foundation
Paul Kendall & Sharon Rives
Phil & Barbara Kivlin
Rich & Sheri Larsen
William C. Michels
Michael O’Leary & Gretchen Cherington
Amy Otten & Ralph Kilmoyer
Brian & Betsy Sharlach
Jeff Prescott & Andy Shuford
Jan & Mary Jane Rozendaal
Lori Van Handel & Nancy Roseman
Jason Wyman & Sarah Gillet
The Founder’s Society was established in 2015 to honor the Catamount Trail’s four original founders, Steve Bushey, Paul Jarris, Jim Painter, and Ben Rose, who gathered to coordinate and complete the first Catamount Trail thru-ski in the winter of 1984. Like Steve, Paul, Jim and Ben, whose vision, energy, and commitment established the trail in 1984, members of the Founder’s Society make a commitment to maintaining a strong foundation for the Catamount Trail Association today and into the future.
Founder’s Society members also receive these additional benefits:
- Recognition in CTA publications
- Special biannual reports from CTA’s Executive Director
- Yearly outing and reception hosted by CTA’s Board Chair and Executive Director;
- An open invitation for your family to explore the Catamount Trail for a day accompanied by CTA staff.
- The satisfaction of knowing you’ve played a unique and long lasting role in maintaining and protecting the Catamount Trail and in sharing the joy of cross country and backcountry skiing.
We invite you to join the Founder’s Society today. Contribute Now.