For the adventuresome our very popular Multi-Day Tours (MDTs) provide an opportunity to ski multiple sections of the CT in a single winter. MDT Tours are for CTA members only, join here today! Each year our Multi-Day Tour schedule changes and this year we are offering (4) 4-Day Tours and (1) Week-Long Tour. Joining a MDT or three is a great way to check sections of the CT off your list. If your goal is to ski all 31 sections in hopes of becoming and End-to-Ender the MDT’s are the way to go. To sign up for a MDT please visit the MDT Section of our website.
Single Day Tours
Our Single-Day Tours (SDT) are FREE and open to non-members. Please visit our online calendar throughout the winter for updates and newly added tours. To sign-up for a Single Day Tour contact the tour leader at least a few days in advance. Don’t wait until the night before! The leader will provide information on the meeting place, time and other details.
For the safety and enjoyment of all tour participants, please read the following before signing up for a tour.
Guidelines for participating on a CTA tour:
- Have the skills and physical conditioning necessary to complete the trip
- Bring sufficient food and water for a full day and an extra layer of clothing
- Stay with the group
- When leaving the trail, tell someone or leave a pack
- At the end of the tour check out with the leader before leaving, otherwise the leader may go back to look for you when you are already on your way home
- Leave your dog at home unless specifically allowed by the tour leader