Join RASTA & the CTA today and start enjoying the great benefits while supporting backcountry skiing here in Vermont!
Our membership year runs from June 1 through May 31.
Our first batch of rewards books will be bulk mailed in mid October. After this initial mailing we will begin sending out rewards books to new members weekly. If you need your rewards book by a particular date, please order well in advance. If you need your rewards book before our initial mailing in mid October please contact us. We are happy to send out books early if desired.
Become a member today and join our growing family.
CTA & RASTA Membership Benefits Summary:
- CTA REWARDS BOOKLET: Over 90 coupons for things like HALF-PRICE SKIING and other great discounts at most of the major alpine, nordic and mountain bike centers here in Vermont along with many other great businesses. You will find coupons for 7 alpine resorts, 25 nordic centers, 38 restaurants and retailers, and a variety of other health oriented businesses and lodging. Over $1200 in value!
- Discounts at CTA Events: Receive priority registration and discounts at events like the Race To The Top Of Vermont, Ladies Nordic Ski Expo, Get Out and Backcountry Ski Festival, and the Catamount Trail Challenge
- Subscription to the tri-annual “Catamount Trail Newsletter”
- Member discounts on CTA publications & merchandise
- Awesome adventures on CTA Weeklong and Four Day Tours. The weeklong tours are guided tours that cover 1/4 the length of Vermont on skis, while our four day tours make the most of a long weekend.
- Free informational brochures – Cross-country ski centers, inn-to-inn skiing, and end-to-end skiing
- Free guided ski tours
- Ski clinics and special events
- Satisfaction of conserving the Catamount Trail for future generations
All coupons expire on August 31st of the current membership year unless otherwise marked.
The Catamount Trail Association uses PayPal for secure, fast and easy online payments. You do not need to join PayPal to pay by credit card.
The Catamount Trail Association is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization.