CTA is pleased to honor donors whose generosity supports our conservation and recreation mission as members of the Founder’s Society. Founder’s Society members contribute $1000 or more to the CTA within the calendar year, allowing us to maintain, improve, and protect the trail, and to advocate for backcountry and cross-country skiing for the many benefits they provide.
2015 Founder’s Society
Charles F. Christ
Dick Dreissigacker & Judy Geer
Fairbanks Family Charitable Foundation
Sarah Gillett & Jason Wyman
Diane & Andreas Halvorsen
JoAnn Hanowski & Jim Fredericks
Peter & Cynthia Kellogg
Rich & Sheri Larsen
Nancy McClellan & Elliot Douglas
Christopher McKowan & Abigail Johnson
William C. Michels
Jeff Prescott & Andy Shuford
Sharon Rives & Paul Kendall
Pat Robins & Lisa Schamberg
Mary Jane & Jan Rozendaal
Jena Wood & Basil Dobbin
The Founder’s Society was established in 2015 to honor the Catamount Trail’s four original founders, Steve Bushey, Paul Jarris, Jim Painter, and Ben Rose, who gathered to coordinate and complete the first Catamount Trail thru-ski in the winter of 1984. Like Steve, Paul, Jim and Ben, whose vision, energy, and commitment established the trail in 1984, members of the Founder’s Society make a commitment to maintaining a strong foundation for the Catamount Trail Association today and into the future.
Founder’s Society members also receive these additional benefits:
- Recognition in CTA publications
- Special quarterly reports from CTA’s Executive Director
- Yearly outing and reception hosted by CTA’s Board Chair and Executive Director;
- An open invitation for your family to explore the Catamount Trail for a day accompanied by CTA staff.
- The satisfaction of knowing you’ve played a unique and long lasting role in maintaining and protecting the Catamount Trail and in sharing the joy of cross country and backcountry skiing.
We invite you to join the Founder’s Society today. Contribute Now.