The Catamount Trail Association is pleased to introduce the Founder’s Society, to recognize individuals taking a leadership role every year in ensuring the strength and future of the CTA. The Founder’s Society will honor a dedicated group of donors, those that contribute $1000 or more to the CTA in a given calendar year.
The Catamount Trail Association is fortunate to be at a place in its history where it has reached a new level of dedication from its donors. The loyalty and commitment from these members needs to be recognized in a more meaningful way, and we feel the Founder’s Society will not only do that, but also inspire others with similar passion for the Catamount Trail Association and its programs.
The Founder’s Society exists to honor the Catamount Trail’s three original founders, Steve Bushey, Paul Jarris, and Ben Rose, who gathered for the first Catamount Trail thru-ski in the winter of 1984. Like Steve, Paul, and Ben, whose vision, energy, and commitment launched the trail in 1984, members of the Founder’s Society are ready to make a similar investment in maintaining a strong foundation for the Catamount Trail Association today and into the future.
All Founder’s Society members will receive these additional benefits:
- Recognition in CTA publications
- Special quarterly reports from CTA’s Executive Director
- Yearly outing and reception hosted by CTA’s Board Chair and Executive Director;
- An open invitation for your family to ski the Catamount Trail accompanied by CTA staff.
- The satisfaction of knowing they have played a unique and long lasting role in maintaining and protecting the Catamount Trail and in sharing the joy of cross country and backcountry skiing.