The 2nd Annual Northeast Uphill Mountain Series will be kicking off later this summer. This series is an effort by Fred Ross to raise money for the US Mountain Running Team to help offset the costs of competing on the world stage. Fred’s a great guy, and he’s organizing this series/fundraiser on his own time to help strengthen the mountain running community and to give you another reason to add hill workouts to your routine. It’s very easy and inexpensive to register and it’s for a good cause.
The North Face Race To The Top Of Vermont will be the second race in the series this year and in order to be listed/scored you will need to make a $10 donation to American Trail Running Association (ATRA) and a $15 donation to the Mount Washington Observatory.
To learn more about the series and other perks that are included – CLICK HERE
Here is the series race schedule:
- Race #1 – NOTICE: The Hacker’s Hill Climb: August 9th has been cancelled.
- Race #2 – North Face Race To The Top Of Vermont (that’s us!): August 24th
- Race #3 – Greylock Road Race: September 1st
- Race #4 – Whiteface Uphill Footrace: September 13th
- Race #5 – Ascutney Hill Climb: Early June 2015
- Race #6 – Northeast Delta Dental Mount Washington Road Race: Late June 2015